Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Golden vs. Phillips

The kids and I went over to Kevin and Debbie's to stay with Benjamin and Rachel for a while...so I broke out the camera. You'll see in the pictures that I'm not sure if I actually have a 3 year old or a 3 month old daughter...I am not sure why she steals Rachel's pacifier - she never wanted one as a baby...but it is a funny picture. Benjamin got caught being super silly for the camera and then he and Ella built a 'clubhouse' on the couch. They are really funny - playing together one minute and bugging each other the next. Today Ella pretended that Benjamin was her daddy and she called him that over and over and OVER! Sweet little Rachel - she's just an innocent bystander - happy chewing on her play cell phone or watching a movie with her two favorite blankies. Then there's Evan. Always up to something, and for sure, he does everything like a crazy boy. All the kids love to climb all over the coffee table. Evan fell off today. I'm hoping that what he has done is only a jammed thumb - it's swollen and purple all the way around. I finally spied him fully bending it this evening, so I'm encouraged that it's not broken. Guess I could've taken a picture of THAT to post...he didn't want us looking at it though. I'll check it out tomorrow and try to decide if he needs an x-ray.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my babies.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

I love my babies.
Debbie