Thursday, April 17, 2008

Oh how I LOVE a good trade!!

When I learned how to redesign blogs, my friend Cindy asked me if I would give her business blog an overhaul. I was happy to do it since I'm sort of a redesigning-junkie. Cindy already had a blog set up, but she gave me the liberty to do whatever I wanted to do with it. I created a new blog so I could change the name of her online business...don't worry, she likes it. And so, Picture Perfect Purses was born.

I ran into a few snags when transferring info from her old blog to the new one, so it took me longer than I would've liked. I emailed Cindy and told her that maybe I had earned a purse. She agreed! Yahoo!

So here's my sweet picture perfect purse...I love it!!



I think this is a beautiful little treasure to carry around. I emailed her my photos and told her to make me something pretty. I opted for no trim; I'm not a very fru-fru girl. She asked me about my choice of fabric, but since I chose such dark photos, we agreed that a black and white fabric would look best. And now, I'm super happy that that's what we decided...I needed a new black purse to carry...and this one will be perfect! Thanks for the great purse, Cindy!

If you'd like a wonderful photo purse for yourself, or maybe a friend or grandmother, please go see Cindy.


9 comments:

Kelli said...

cute purse and great design on the blog. Good Job

Amy said...

I love that! What a treasure!:)

Amy said...

Great job on her page too....Definitely worth a purse.:)

Amy said...

It's me again.....I've tagged you for a bloggy game....no pressure though. It's just for fun. :) I put the rules up on my blog...join in if you would like.:)
God Bless,
Amy:)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Too fun! Great design.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Tina!! I LOVE that purse!!!

Gotto go now, have to find two great photo's so I can go visit Cindy too. :)

Oh yeah, and I've seen her blog and you did a great job - as usual.

Brittany said...

Aw! What a wonderful trade! It's beautiful!!

Noodle said...

CUTE PURSE!! What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love that bag! How precious!