Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One really stinkin' late completed Meme

Hmmm...somehow I let a lot of time pass from when I was tagged for this meme...what a loser busy mama I must be! I was tagged by Cindy...and since I took my time getting to this, I'll give her a little free advertising for her photo purse business.

An *A*B*C* Meme

A- Attached or Single? Happily attached
B- Best Friend? male: Donald female: Debbie
C- Chocolate or Vanilla? Duh, I'm female. Chocolate!
D- Day of Choice? I dig Thursdays...I consider it the end of my week
E- Essential Item? ? Toilet Paper
F- Frazier or Friends? Friends...that show is 'fried chicken fricken' funny
G- Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H- Hometown? Memphis, TN
I- Favorite Indulgence? Ice cream – with lots of stuff in it
J- January or July? January, clean slate
K- Kids? Two rugrats, Ella 4 and Evan 2 1/2
L- Life isn't complete without? God, family and God-given friends
M-Marriage date? August 5, 2000
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 1 older Brother
O- Oranges or apples? Apples
P- Phobia or fears? Phobias – tight spaces and spiders
Q- Quote? "A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." Bill Cosby
R- Reasons to smile? My crazy kiddos, pedicures, and ahem, ice cream!
S- Season of choice? Spring
T- Tag 2 people: Pink Explosion and Sara
U- Unknown facts about me? I like pb&j mixed together, I've never had a cavity,
V- Vegetable? Lima beans
W- Worst habit? procrastination aka lazy
X- X-ray or ultrasound? I've had both, but ultrasounds are more joyous, Amen??
Y- Your favorite food? Chips and Queso
Z- Zodiac sign? Aquarius, but I could care less

Sig150

6 comments:

Cindy Kraft said...

Go figure I left some out but thanks for the advertising. Maybe I forgot in the mist of all these 50,000 pics I'm editing for you. Ha
C- What else but Chocolate
F- Friends...funny show.
Now when I'm finished w/ the pics you will have to brag about your beautiful children and of course my great photography. Ha

Kelli said...

Good job ABC

Are You Serious! said...

♡ THat would be awesome to never have had a cavity! I could care less about the zodiac crap too. Love Friends and chocolate!!! :)

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Man you are going to make me work for this one aren't you?

I had fun reading yours, now I have to go think of mine!

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

I ALSO LOVE THURSDAY!!!!

I disagree on the Xray and Ultrasound, though. I've had a million ultrasounds looking for eggs and what size they are (fertility) and they are NO FUN when you get that many internal ultrasounds. Also, I had one looking for gall stones and a possible breast growth. Both were fine, but still lots of anxiety.

KEEP BELIEVING

Unknown said...

I love Spring too! Cool meme!