- Cleaned Evan's room.
- Changed out the laundry.
- Changed my sheets.
- Been told that I'm very good at putting pillowcases on pillows. Think I could get a bump in salary for that?
- Been asked at least 14 times if we can go swimming.
- Had a birthday party. Even though my birthday is in February. Ella made me a cake. And the kids sang 'Happy Birthday' to me.
Here's my cake. It's not just a collection of Disney Princesses, Happy Meal Toys and animals. Why would you think that??
- I got one gift for my 'birthday'. A puddle of pee-pee from Evan. First attempt at wearing BVDs...failed.
Things left to do today:
One load in the washer, one load in the dryer...and about 40 hand-me-down dresses to iron. (very excited about having all these dresses...so glad I asked!!) Clean two bathrooms. Clean the kitchen. Vacuum. Workout.
- Upload and order pictures.
Work on work. Let the kids swim in the new little pool my mother bought for them this weekend.
Do I seem ambitious??
Gotta get busy...