Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday's Feast - Q&A


~~~~NOT!~~~~


I'm certain that I don't know the story behind the month and a half long leave taken by the Chef at Friday's Feast...but it's a bummer.

I looked forward to answering those, sometimes great-sometimes not, questions each week. I thought it was a rather entertaining way to help my bloggy friends get to know me better. Boo.

So I have an idea.

If you're game, post a question for me in my comments. I will do my best to answer all (tasteful) questions honestly. I don't think I have a plethora of risque readers, so I think I'm safe. But do remember, I won't answer anything that would make my Granny blush...she's a lurker!!

I'll compile and post my answers, perhaps Monday.

Have a fantastic Friday and a happy holiday weekend!


Sig150

8 comments:

Amy said...

If your husband has a large black head or zit on his back, do you like to pop it? ;)

(Feel free to just ignore me.) ;)

Brittany said...

hmm... questions...questions...

Name one dream, you have (had) for you life, that has yet to be fulfilled.

Mia said...

practical question:
if you could travel to anywhere in the world and stay a month where would it be?

ridiculous question:
have you ever had to make a fairy princess wand out of a coat hanger and tin foil while you were sitting on the toliet?

(I have)heehee

Anonymous said...

What was your first date? How did hubby/you propose to you/him? I love hearing how people got together.

Jodi said...

Sounds fun! In case you didn't already know I am doing a little meme of my own until the Chef returns (if he ever does!). I call it Food 4 Thought Friday. I am going to cheat and use one of this weeks questions for you...

Have you ever been skinny dipping?

If you want to play ....go to my blog and scroll down one or two!!!

Lizzie said...

How do you find time to scrapbook? I never find the time and I only have one kid!!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I was wondering why I hadn't seen a post like that in a while! You should just start doing your own thing! :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...The pressures on. I feel like I already know so much about you, it's hard to think of something interesting. I'll try to come up with a good question before Monday.....I have all my good thoughts when I'm trying to sleep (and in the shower - provided no one unexpected comes in and scares them all out of me).

Hopefully, I'll be back soon with a question for you....if not, I'll just read all the answeres for the ones you did get :)