2. That realtor of ours...I told you that I wasn't really impressed with her and that we wouldn't be hiring her sister. This woman didn't even come pick up her 'rent-a-sign' on the day she said she would. Hmph. Glad that's over. We're off the market...
3. You should know...do not wear orange underwear when you have on white shorts. People like this make me want to take their picture for a feature spot on my beloved blog. Would that be a great Wordless Wednesday or what?!
4. One of my favorite movie quotes: 'Maybe I'll get a gold tooth and start callin' everybody DOG!' (name that movie)
5. Holiday weekend = Lazy Tina = House wrecked. I've got some catching up to do.
6. We left Evan's new airplane at our friend's house when we visited in July. My sweet friend Lori sent us the plane...along with the hat we borrowed for Evan the day we went to Dollywood, some hair dodads for Ella, an addictive snack for Donald and a crockpot cookbook for me. Isn't she the greatest??
7. We dressed up in our Memphis Tigers gear yesterday to get free chicken at ChickFilA. It was SO yummy. Was it better because it was free or was it better because ChickFilA has simply mastered chicken?? Hmmm, probably both! Lots of people were swooning over our little dumplins...
8. My friend Debbie and I are experimenting with new do's on our girls. Yesterday, Ella's hair looked like this:
Then, in preparation for many waves today, we did this to Ella's hair last night.
And today, she looks like this for school:
9. My kids have been a little crazy since Thursday. I've been waiting on Tuesday to get here. They have school. I have peace. And a big to-do list.
10. Hubby's favorite commercial: