2. Give one feature that could make or break the deal if you were shopping for a new home.
3. What's the craziest thing you've ever let your children eat for breakfast?
4. If you are a 'watch what you eat' kind of person, share a meal or dish that makes it easier to diet.
5. Is there something you used to do as a child that you would never let your children do now?
6. If you have a daughter, are her ears pierced? When did you allow it?
7. Are you the only person in your house who changes the TP roll??
8. How old were you when you no longer lived with a parent(s) for the first time?
1. My silly children. Chocolate. Macaroni & Cheese. Not necessarily in that order.
2. I want my garage to lead directly to my kitchen...I would not like to haul my groceries across the house.
3. Er...Goldfish? Um...yea, that's it.
4. I'm looking for ideas with the answers to this question...b/c we eat a lot of chicken and I want to branch out!
5. Not really anything that I had permission to do...but I did lots of unsafe things...for example - my brother, his buddies and I put old couch cushions outside on the ground beside a shed. Then, we climbed up the shed and jumped off onto the cushions. Yes, you can call me stupid...I'd agree with you concerning this matter!
6. Ella's ears are not pierced...yet. I'm not really holding out for a certain age...I'm just waiting to see when she asks for earrings. When that happens, we'll assess her age and maturity and go from there.
7. Yes. But I think I should at least train Ella how to do this as well. :)
8. I was 21. A college friend of mine was looking for new roommates to share her campus apartment...which was perfect timing because my dad's job would soon be relocating out of town. I had my first taste of 'life on my own' for a few months before he left...and that's when I had a nervous breakdown. Yes, I'm a daddy's girl...and it came out...big time. Dad kept me from dropping out of school when I thought 'I just couldn't do it' and I survived living on campus the entire school year. Whew!