2. What is something your spouse could do to make you feel special?
3. Do you complain at restaurants or do you just tip less?
4. If you had it to do over again, would you choose the same wedding date you had?
5. What kind of car do you drive?
6. If you have siblings, are you close to them?
7. Do you spend the same amount of money on each child at Christmas or just buy a certain number of gifts?
8. What phrase do you find yourself saying all the time?
1. It's a toss up. I can't stand the ugliness that comes out in people. And I can't stand the ignorance. If people would just take a little time to dig a smidge deeper than what comes out of these guys' mouths, you could definitely choose wiser.
2. Plan a special day. Arrange for a sitter and take me somewhere he knows I'd like to go.
3. Depends. If is clearly the servers fault, I might tip a little less. If the food is wrong or something else doesn't suit me, I might clue the manager in...but typically, I keep my mouth shut and find other places to eat.
4. We chose our wedding date because it was the closest Saturday we could get to my grandparent's anniversary...they have now been married 55 years!! (a path we'd like to follow!) So if it wasn't for that, I might say no. August was HOT...I think I may have opted for a March or October wedding.
5. I drive a PAID FOR 1999 Toyota Sienna. New to me, but I've only had it 3 years come Sunday.
6. I have one older brother and I rarely see him or hear from him. It's been that way since he moved away from home the day he turned 18.
7. I try to spend the same amount on both of the kids. Not sure why it really matters or if it's what I'll continue to do. My thoughts on Christmas are all over the board...that's another post!
8. 'Do you need to go potty?'
Now Go Play!!!
I'm taking a little break this weekend, so visit each other and I'll check on you Monday morning! Have a great weekend!!