Christmas is less than a week away and I pray that you are
Now, let's get down to business, shall we?
1. What pain reliever do you swear by?
2. Have you gotten up-to-date with a flat screen HDTV?
3. Have you honked at anyone lately?
4. What is your favorite household product?
5. What is the earliest you've gotten up this week and why?
6. Do you travel out of town for Christmas?
7. Have you been listening to Christmas music? (Favorite?)
8. When do you exchange gifts with family?
2. Yes. A very large flat screen Plasma HDTV is what we bought a year ago. LOVE my big'ol TV!
3. Well...I've tried. My horn doesn't always work. It works when you'd rather NOT be honking at something. It's moody...which is probably a good thing because I used to be 'honk-happy'. People here really do drive crazy...and the busy-ness of the season just brings it out more. There is a really busy/scary parkway by the mall...I'm sure there is a wreck nearly everyday.
4. Favorite household product? Those things equal work in some fashion, right? Bah. I guess if I have to choose, I'll go with the Magic Eraser. It cleans gunk out of crevices, rust out of the sink and Sharpie off of anything.
5. I got up at 4:45am yesterday because hubby needed to take a few dishes to work for an office party. His alarm went off at 4:45am, so I got up to cook for him. Then I did some work since I was up. Then I got on my elliptical machine. My day started WAY too early. I will beg for a sleep-in day tomorrow.
6. We have a time or two in the past, but we don't have those plans this year. We will stay around here to celebrate with the close family that lives nearby.
7. The Christmas music I've been listening to the most is the music for our church musical (this weekend. I've had to memorize the songs because we won't be using the books for every song. The fun part about this is that my children have learned these songs right along with me. I'm pretty sure that Ella could perform nearly the entire musical...on key and everything. She's my amazing little performer!
8. It has been tradition for as long as I can remember that we gather with family on Christmas Eve for party food, snacks and gifts. When we get home from that (or when everyone leaves our house) we might open gifts from each other, but sometimes we wait until Christmas morning.
JESUS is the REASON for the SEASON!!
May your Christmas be merry and bright!!! God Bless!!
There will be no Grilling Goodness next week...please be sure to come back on January 2nd!