Let's have some fun!!
1. If you could have done something different in 2008, what would it be?
2. What is something that you know will happen in 2009?
3. What is something that you hope will happen in 2009?
4. Do you already have a vacation planned for this year?
5. Are you relieved that the holidays are over?
6. Did you make a resolution? Will you share it?
7. How old will you turn in 2009?
8. What did you do to celebrate the New Year?
1. I'm not sure. Maybe we should have tried to sell our house 'by owner' instead of with a realtor...maybe then I'd already be in a new house!
2. I know that my firstborn will start kindergarten. Eek! And subsequently, my second born will be lost.
3. I hope that I will sell my house and build a new, bigger, beautiful home!!
4. No. Bummer. I love the beach. Hubs could take it or leave it, but I would really love a beach vacation with the family!
5. You bet. I look forward to it every year, but this time, I had a lot more going on which made for the most stressful holiday season to date.
6. Nah. I don't make resolutions. I do strive to make changes, but they aren't called resolutions. I think there's some sort of stigma attached to resolutions that cause you to break it within a month.
7. I will be the ripe old age of 31. :)
8. New Year's Eve, we went to my aunt's house for food, games and fireworks...it was great fun! On New Year's Day, we went to our friend's house for food, games and football...double the fun!
Thanks for playing! Have a fantastic weekend!!