Please let me know you've played along by telling Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post, thanks!
Here are the questions for this week: I must thank my husband and my dad for a little help this week.
1. Do you and your spouse still celebrate Valentine's Day?
2. When's the last time you licked a stamp?
3. How many clocks are in your home?
4. What holiday is closest to your birthday?
5. Do you cook anything the same way your mother made it when you were growing up?
6. Do you pay bills online?
7. Will you be gathering to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday?
8. Have you treated yourself to something this week?
1. YES!! I admit that I am spoiled. I want SOMETHING for Valentine's Day...and if we can have a dinner alone, even better!!
2. Um, I have no idea when I last licked a stamp. Really, no clue.
3. We have eight clocks in our house. Three of them are useless because they need new batteries.
4. My birthday IS a holiday!! GROUNDHOG'S Day...and it's this MONDAY!! Yippie! (remember what I said about being spoiled? Uh huh, yep, it's MY day and I make sure hubby remembers that ALL.DAY.LONG!)
5. I can't say that I make anything like my mom made it. I make spaghetti like my dad. I make white gravy like my grandmother. But nothing from mom.
6. I certainly do pay bills online. Almost every one that I can. I only write a few paper checks for bills each month.
7. Yes!! I'm going to a party...but I'm not likely to be watching the game with the guys. I will probably be enjoying a hottub with girlfriends!
8. I bought a $4 shirt at Walmart. And I picked up some Skinny Cows. I'm saving the treats for next week...cause it's my birthday, remember??
Friends, I hope you have a lovely weekend. Enjoy the Super Bowl!!