Oh goodness...it's that time again!! I think I need you folks to submit questions...this is getting tougher...or maybe I just need more caffeine!
1. Are you competitive?
2. What do you most often eat for breakfast?
3. Do you have a 'raggidy' piece of furniture?
4. What do you wash your face with?
5. What colors does Spring make you want to wear?
6. Do you like working your flower beds?
7. What is something you want that you've never had?
8. How many miles do you have on your car?
1. Absolutely, highly competitive. I've been involved in sports for 18 years and I've always loved to win! I like to play softball and volleyball for church...but sometimes other people involved aren't as serious as I am...I need a 12-step program.
2. I typically eat a cereal bar. I also like oatmeal with raisins. I always eat something. my stomach growls as soon as I'm awake!
3. Boy, do I! Our kitchen table, the 'deal' we found when we got married, it's pitiful. Wobbly chairs that were once chewed on by the dog we used to have. It's sad and I can't wait to move (eventually) so I can get a new dining set!
4. I use Cetaphil antibacterial soap. It was recommended by the dermatologist I went to 9 years ago.
5. Oranges. Greens. I don't typically do yellow, but I might try it.
6. I do not have a green thumb. It's all I can do to weed and re-mulch just to make them look nice for potential buyers. They will have a blank canvas to work with.
7. At the risk of sounding whiny, I want a bigger house. I'm ready for the house that my kids will grow up in...the one where they will bring their friends to...I want to be the 'go to' house when they are teenagers.
8. It just rolled over 170k. My Toyota rocks...the mechanic thinks it's good to go for a while.
As always, thank you so much for joining me for the grillin'!! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!