Welcome back for this week's edition of Grilling Goodness!Let's see if I can rock out eight questions...
1. Do you have a cell phone that allows you to check your email?
2. Have you ever caught a foul ball at a baseball game?3. What foreign accent can you imitate the best?
4. Do you have plans for Memorial Day?5. Does your hair look decent if you let it air dry?
6. When is the last time you went to a waterpark?7. Do you turn on your porch light every night?
8. Have you ever had to call the fire department?
1. No fancy-schmancy cell phone here. Hubs has an iphone. I'm not convinced that that is what I want, but I would really like a full keyboard and the ability to check my email. Oh, and if I could update my Facebook status via cell phone, that'd be cool. (now someone will probably tell me there's already a way to do that. :)2. I do not recall ever catching a foul ball at a ball game...not even with my face.
3. Hubby says that all my imitations sound alike...British. I stink at it. He rocks.4. I'm playing Bunco Monday night...no other plans for during the day. The man will be home from work so we may end up finding something to get into.
5. Decent? Eh. I don't think it would keep me from answering the from door, but it is certainly not nice enough to leave the house on purpose.6. Our YMCA has a 'waterpark' but it's not like the massive ones with huge slides (it does have two, but I've never been on them) like Hurricane Harbor at Six Flags, for instance. That was probably the last one I went to...about 10 years ago...and I hope to go there this summer!
7. We rarely turn on our porch lights. Only when we are expecting company or someone will be leaving our house in the dark...and then we usually turn them off before we go to bed. My next house should look really pretty with all the lights on at night...so maybe then I will.8. We have never called the fire department for a fire. We once had a swarm of bees land on and cover our entire mailbox. We called the fire department, I suppose to see if they knew what we should do...I don't know. We were 23...and pretty much just didn't want to get stung to death. Ok...we were dummies. The fire dept said they could not handle such a thing...so we took matters into our own hands. We poured gasoline on the mailbox. But we didn't just walk up to the mailbox to do this. We did a drive-by gas-splash. That's right. I drove and hubby chunked gas out of the car and onto the mailbox. I said we were 23, remember. Dummies.