Happy Friday, Friends!!! Thanks for joining me! Let's start the grill, shall we?
1. What do you like most about your skin?
2. Does your spouse mind grocery shopping for you or with you?
3. Do you have access to a pool for the summer?
4. Do you have plans for Father's Day?
5. Is there anything that terrified you as a child that you find .... now?
6. If you could do something instantly, what would it be?
7. What would you do to entertain visitors from out of town?
8. If your best friend owes you money, do you bug them until you get it?
1. I like that my skin is fair...except when I'm sitting next to my very tan friends in the summer. I've said before that if I could just get my freckles to merge, I'd have a great tan...yesterday I told my friend that she was one big freckle. She said "at least you won't be as wrinkled as me when you're old." We shall see.
2. Hubs doesn't mind being sent to the store. If I email him a list, he's good to go. Thursday night, he went with me because we were already out...and I SO appreciate the help because my little people can get crazy in stores!
3. You bet! We are members at our local YMCA...they have an indoor pool (but it's HOT in there), and they also have a small waterpark...which I successfully fried at on Wednesday. Also, I happened to have a very sweet friend who has already invited us over once this summer...a nice inground pool 2 minutes away. Nice. (thanks friend!)
4. Haven't gotten anything nailed down for Father's Day yet. Hubs wants to try a different Chinese buffet...I'm not normally down with that, but for Father's Day...I'll let him ditch us for lunch and go! ha!
5. I don't really remember being terrified of anything...selective memory, I suppose. I wasn't very fond of the mouse-sized, flying waterbugs (i.e. roaches) that we dealt with in one house. But I have not seen such a thing since we left that house.
6. I would instantly lose 40lbs. Wish it were that easy!
7. I'm at a loss. I really don't care much about anything 'historic' in our area. We have a few museums and a zoo...but I guarantee you that it will be 8,000 degrees outside. We could go to the waterpark I mentioned above. We could go to Chuck E Cheese, Incredible Pizza, the movies or sit at home and have a Wii tournament. I don't know!!!!!!! (God willing, we are having guests next week and she's a reader (blog friend I met in real life!)...maybe she'll voice her opinion!)
8. Um, well...usually it's the other way around and she doesn't bug me. I paid our sitter the other day and she owes me half...but she currently has my laptop...so I shall not bug her or she could give my machine a nasty virus or glue the keys down. No thanks.
Leave a comment if you play along...I realize I haven't completely made my rounds from last week, sorry. I will do my best to get around soon.
Keep praying about the sale of our house...we may very well get an offer soon. Four showings this week...all very encouraging!
Have a fabulous weekend, people!!