1. I did a 5:30 AM spin class Monday morning...I can't believe I got out of bed, much less pedaled a bike for an hour that early in the morning!
2. Landscaping, blinds, touch-ups, closet shelving and clean up. That's what's left to do to the new house.
3. Ella scored two goals at soccer last night...I'm telling you, she's a machine on the field!
4. Evan successfully downed some nachos at soccer last night...I'm telling you, he's bottomless!
5. I went to a Pampered Chef show this weekend...boy do I have a list of things my new kitchen will need. I'm going to have a party when I get in the new house...it'll be a 'Come to my party for a tour of the house' kind of thing. Muahahahaha
6. Light up whirly toys at Disney on Ice are WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY too expensive...and we bought them anyway.
7. I'd rather watch Monday Night Football than Dancing with the Stars this season. Weird, eh?
8. I need new shoes. My flip flops broke. My mary-jane-type Crocs were ruined. I don't like being in my tennis shoes all the time. I can't decide what to get...or where they will have something in triple-wide...
9. It's almost October...the month my 'baby' will turn Four AND the month that we'll move into our lovely new home...and end apartment life...and go to a couple's conference...
10. Oh and...I lost the diamond from my wedding ring...again. It fell out but I have no idea where. The mall. Target. Home. The car. The parking lot. I don't know. I'm not really upset. It wasn't the original. That one fell out two years ago. When I realized that one, I made a horrible noise and hubby thought I was having a heartattack or something. Zales replaced it for free because I had a lifetime guarantee. And they're doing that again. I tried to tell them that the prongs didn't seem right...guess they'd rather give me a new diamond AGAIN rather than fix the setting. Whatever. I will have a nice new diamond in 4 - 6 weeks. And hopefully a new set of prongs.