1. I love my dad...and he took yesterday's post VERY well! That old man! LOL
2. We went to our zoo last night to see their lights display. I thought it would've been better.
3. I am so happy that hubby was easy for me to buy for this year. And I didn't get everything I wanted to get for him.
4. I'm hosting Christmas Day at our house. A little unexpectedly, but it'll be fine.
5. I asked Ella one last time what she wanted for Christmas. She responded with the ONE thing I have avoided buying...simply because it's so similar to something she already has. But I 'need' one more gift for her...so I suppose her request will be fulfilled.
6. I have forgotten to get the kids' traditional stocking stuffer...new undies. It's on my list.
7. Hubby and I haven't wrapped gifts yet. It's not my favorite activity. I'm procrastinating. Big time.
8. I hope to start off the new year with a new blog design...something simple. Don't be shocked when you 'see' me on the 1st.
9. My car really needs a good scrubbin'.
10. I love my husband. Just so you know. :-)