Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Melting like a Snowman in July...

So here you have it...large and in charge. Easter 2006 and Christmas 2006. Feelin' frumpy and not so fine. Well...things have certainly changed!! Progress has been made and it WILL continue!


And now, the big, I mean, small - hee hee - reveal.........



A new, slimmer physique...thanks to the ellipitical machine and Body For Life. I have chosen the ellipitical machine to do some major cardio workouts. I am down 31.5lbs to date. If I can lose another 10 - 20lbs, I'll be most accomplished!

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina,

OH MY GOODNESS!!! GREAT JOB AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

Karen

ToolSmartz said...

Wow... keep going and this High school awards dress that I have will be back in YOUR closet... gonna try out for the pro softball team??? ;-)

Keep it up girl!

pa

Anonymous said...

HOT MOMMA!!!

Wow Tina, you are looking GREAT!!!
I need to jump on board and get rid of a few (okay, several) of my extra pounds.

Keep up the good work!

Kelli said...

GREAT GREAT JOB you two. Wow, amazing. I wish I had the desire. Ihave it, just not enough and have never weighed so much in my life