Thursday, July 5, 2007

Donald is on Duty

Some of you know, some of you don't. I am going out of town for the weekend...a girls' weekend away...to a Scrapbooking Bed & Breakfast in Paducah, KY called Cropical Paradise (http://www.cropicalparadise.com/). There are ten of us going - and we lucked out on a better-than-half-price deal - there's no way I could go if it wasn't so 'cheap'! I will be treated like a queen - every meal will be prepared for me and I won't have to do the dishes, YAHOO! AND, there's a hot tub! I am SO excited! I waited until the last minute to prepare for the trip...but I think I've come up with plenty to keep me busy. Donald will be here with the kids all weekend - what a wonderful daddy!! He may be toting the kids to a Redbirds game Saturday night...pray for him...HARD!! haha. I'll be in touch when I get home. I hope you have a great weekend, I know I will!! :)

No comments: