Thursday, October 11, 2007

11 and a wake up...

Donald called me at 11:20pm last night to tell me, quickly, that he was in Amsterdam. I haven't heard from him yet today, but from looking online at the flight info, it appears that his plane landed just fine in India. It is after midnight there...I still hope to receive a call or an email from him...but I can see where he may have passed out upon reaching his hotel. I will keep you updated.

The kids and I didn't have any plans for today. I've been doing various things around the house and the kids have been watching movies and playing. Ella keeps asking where we are going today. She doesn't seem satisfied with me saying that we may only run to the store for milk. Poor, bored child. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've forgotten to mention that our nomadic turtle has disappeared...perhaps the grass is greener on the other side of our fence. Ella hasn't asked about it in a few days...so since I've learned, and keep learning, the lesson of 'out of sight, out of mind', I haven't brought it up either.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, you may wonder if I decided to paint the bathroom while Donald is away. No. I've decided that I have a million and one other things to do instead. So many other unfinished projects to stress about. So no. The bathroom will have to wait. (probably not the answer Donald hoped for!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are you all aware that Donald will be T-H-I-R-T-Y next month??? I understand that it will be my turn next, but as long as he has to do it first, I will have to enjoy it!!

No comments: