Thursday, February 14, 2008

Because the Friday Feast Thing Is on the Fritz...

I came across a questionaire...thought I'd fill it out and share.

60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?Actually, the back seats aren’t even there. Wonderful feature of mini-vans!

2. When was the last time you threw up?
I’ve tried to forget…seriously, can’t remember.

3. What's your favorite curse word?
Why would I have a favorite curse word? So my children could repeat it? No thanks!! I do like to say phooey, though.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Since I only saw 3 people today, it’d have to be Ella, Evan and the guy who came to clean our furnace.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Sleeping. Peacefully.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Browsing blogs.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Easy, I’ll be sleeping again…now you may make the mistake of thinking that’s all I do…

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Ugh, no. Would any classy lady?

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
I love you, go back to bed and go to sleep.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Pralines n Cream

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Diet Dr. Pepper

12. What are you wearing right now?
Long sleeved pink shirt, jog pants, socks…and the unmentionables I’m not mentioning.

13. What was the last thing you ate?
Ooo, I’m in trouble. Pizza.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Not for me…pants for hubs.

15. When was the last time you ran?
Chased the boy around the house today…that counts, right?

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Memphis game Wednesday night.

17. Do you like to play games?
Have to be in the mood.

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
Friend, Debbie

19. Ever go camping?
At least once, maybe even only once.

20. Do you have a tan?
If only my freckles would merge…sigh.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
When it's from a restaurant, yes.

25. What did your last IM say?
See you later, bye.

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I hope so…

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working out, maybe I’ll fit in a shower, guess I should tend to the children, then I think I’m taking them to play at a friends house while me and the mom try to scrapbook a little.

28. Where is your mom right now?
Her home in AR.

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
Part of the couch, a pillow, a blanket and a wall.

30. What color is your watch?
silver

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
Koala bears, g’day mate, Steve Irwin, and b/c of tv, ‘Fosters, Australian for beer’

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
If someone else would consider paying for it...

33. What is your birthstone?
Amethyst

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I drive thru and ask for my order to go.

35.How many kids do you want?
Just the two I have.

36. Do you have a dog?
Not anymore.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Donald, in San Diego.

38. Have you met anyone famous?
Yes, can't remember the guy's name or the show he was on. I also met a Miss America once.

39. Any plans today?
Yes, I plan to plop into bed before long.

40. How many states have you lived in?
Two, FL and TN.

41. Ever go to college?
Yes, and I finished in four years!

42. Where are you right now?
In my living room.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Pimples.

44. Last song listened to?
"Salvation Belongs to Our God"…on the CD of music I’m learning for our Easter musical.

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Other people’s bodily functions. Oh, and vegetables.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My Brooks tennies.

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not in any ‘real’ way…just stuff like, ‘I’d love to have her curls’.

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
Well, I don't like to brag. I don't think so.

51. What time is it?
11P.M.

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Most of them do...

53. Do you eat healthy?
Occasionally. When I’m not going through the drive thru.

54. What do you usually do during the day?
I like to start the day by waking up, it's important. Pick up after the kids. Feed the kids. Break up fights. Blog. Laundry. Dishes. Potty. Read. Talk to someone on the phone. Eat. Check my email. Play with the kids. Sing. Dream of the things I’d rather be doing.

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
Nope, I think I’m good with everyone.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yes, when I’m reminding my child that I’m talking to her.

57. Are you learning anything new?
I hope to soon learn how to use my new sewing machine.

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Thirty one, do we have to talk about that?? I just got the 30 thing in my brain!

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes, and I look forward to the kids being old enough to go!

60. How did you get one of your scars?
Have I mentioned that I had two kids?

6 comments:

Brittany said...

That was fun! :) I might borrow this later. :)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ It was fun to read more about you! I really like diet dr.pepper too. The original is even better but...

Annette said...

How fun was that? I loved learning more about you! And, puh-lease...31??? Come on...I'm soon to be 44...ugh! So hard to believe. I don't FEEL that old most days.

Lorrie said...

I feel I know you soo much better now :) I would definately go thru the drive thru's too if my window would roll down. BTW, I like your new look. One day when I have more time, I'm gonna check out the sites you mentioned. Especially squidfinder, that one has piqued my interest. Have a great weekend, and happy scrapbooking!
L-

jennwa said...

I might do this later too, it had a lot of interesting questions.
I learn a lot about you.

Have a great weekend.

junglemama said...

11 pm? I'm also a late night blogger. :) Glad to have found your blog.