Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday's Feast - My Very Own Dishes

The Chef at Friday's Feast is on 'vacation'...so I decided to do my own thing. I'm hoping to draw a little crowd of feasters...please let me know if you play along!


Appetizer: Wii, Playstation or XBox?

I have never played a Playstation or an XBox...we have a Wii! We bought it because we had a blast when we played with our friends. We picked up the new Wii Fit game Wednesday...it's still in the box. Thank goodness we have a holiday weekend...maybe we'll get Fit!

Soup: Would you ever go skydiving?

Years ago, my answer may have been yes...but now I have children so I'm a little less daring.

Salad: Name a sequel that you think is better than the original movie.

I'll be honest...this is my hubby's answer. He says that Return of the Jedi is much better than the original Star Wars.

Main Course: Share your most wonderful birthday celebration.

From age 11, I lived with only my dad. I never really had 'friend' birthday parties...only family. When I turned 16, I requested to have a slumber party. Dad said yes! I think I had four friends. After my basketball game that night, we had pizza and junk for dinner, then we went bowling. In the morning, we had Krispy Kreme donuts...and if you've never had those, you're missing out! My first slumber party...it was a blast!

Dessert: If you dare, post a picture of yourself making a silly face.

What was that I said about being daring?? This is as good as it gets, folks!!



Sig150

25 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♡ See you're more daring than me! I couldn't go skydiving either though! The last video game I played was Atari... I feel so OLD!!!

Great list! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi. Thanks for sharing your questions, I borrowed them for my blog. Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina. Great feast. I will try to feast on yours, but I'm very busy today. I agree with your husband on Star Wars.

Cindy Kraft said...

Girl you get more crazier by the day.Too funny.I will have a post later on some of these things after the gym.

GreenishLady said...

Hi, Tina. Thanks for doing the honours. I played along too.

http://greenishlady.blogspot.com/2008/05/fridays-feast_23.html

Anonymous said...

ha ha! can't believe it's friday ALREADY and time for another feast. great pic, you daredevil, you!

Mitchypoo said...

You are brave with your silly face! Thanks for the questions and I posted.

Kellan said...

That is the greatest picture - you are so funny - so cute!!

Have a great weekend, Tina - see you - Kellan

Anonymous said...

We love Wii, we got introduced to it by some friends as well!!

I enjoy Feasting on Fridays!

Jodi said...

GREAT PIC!!! I saw you posted these AFTER I did an older Friday Feast, but I like your questions much better, and so I just might DO these too!!!

Caroline said...

This is my first Friday Feast.

I didn't manage many good answers... but I did post a photo!

Kelli said...

Good job coming up with your own dishes. Love the post

Jenny said...

That's a great silly face!

I don't think I could go skydiving either, it would be a miracle if somebody could get me up in the plane to start with!

Great post, you're always good for a smile. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Nice Feast. Mine is up as well but don't have a dessert...LOL. Can't find any "silly" photos of me.

Have a great weekend everyone! Take care :)

Cheers,
www.nitasrandomthoughts.info
www.thomasweblinks.us
www.nitascorner.info

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the questions. I really enjoyed them and was happy I could Feast today. Happy Friday!

Gabriel said...

Excellent post! I had a lot of problems trying to find silly pictures of myself, as you will probably see...

Happy feasting!

My post...

Anonymous said...

And what great dishes they were too. I may just have to make this my very first Friday Feast...I'll let you know ;)

Brittany said...

Love the silly face! Too cute!

Amberleigh said...

thanks for the feast:)

rthling said...

Thanks for the feast. It was yummy! Run over to my page and look at the cool new design...
Er, I mean, my answers.
Tee, hee!
Oh, and what is it with crossed eyes that everyone finds so funny, I wonder? I couldn't think of anything more clever to do...

Lynell said...

Your picture made my day. So funny! Loved the feast!

ADMIN said...

oh my that is truly a funny pic hehehe! this is my 1st FF entry. thanks for making up the questions:
http://www.mindbubbles.com/2008/05/fridays-feast-1-on-saturday-for-1st.html

Debbie said...

That's not your normal look? Could have fooled me. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for making me laugh!

Lorrie said...

I haven't told you that I like your blog page. You are too crafty.
Great pic. That is daring, so don't sell yourself short.
I wish I had seen your feast last week. I didn't do one. oh well, I have hardly had time to do anything on this pc. Life gets busy in the summer.
I did check out Jeremy's blog. Thanks for sharing.