Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?


This past Monday. And before that, two Thursdays earlier. I had about an inch cut off that time, but decided that it wasn’t enough, nor was it shaped the way I had in mind…so I let someone else cut it. Now I’m please as punch. Whatever that means!!

Soup
Name one thing you miss about being a child.


The responsibility of paying bills. I had lots of chores, so I had some responsibilities…but I do not like concerning myself with the bills.

Salad
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.


Why isn’t LARD on the list??!? I usually use Parkway Zero Calorie Butter Spray. If not that, I use margarine.

Main Course
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?


I would choose to be fluent in Spanish since the Hispanic population is growing so rapidly…no matter the means, it’s happening.

Dessert
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…


…five years older.

Grab another meal Here!

Sig150

17 comments:

Valtool said...

Ya see, your dessert answer is the kind of thing I usually would say!

Thanks for your comment on Valtool's Box, for further fun, visit www.rockingthe80s.blogspot.com for my 80's music blog and www.thechristopherfamily.blogspot.com to learn about our international adoption.

♥ KaThYcOt ♥ said...

thanks for commenting on my feast :) u made me smile!

bdw, you got cute goddess there! :) i also have one here :)

http://whenmomspeaks.com

MiLeTTe said...

lol for your dessert. yeah, that's a definite thing. nice feast.

here's my feast! hope you can drop by. thanks.


milet!

Yen said...

Cool Dessert! Nice feast too:) Happy Weekend!

Are You Serious! said...

♡ I love that... In 5 years answer! :)

Jo said...

Great feast. Have a wonderful day.

Sniz said...

Yeah, that last one is hilarious! Lard being one of the choices??? HAHA!

See ya! Sniz

mamichelle said...

Nice feast!

Love your blog look!

tegdirb92 said...

I would love to get my hair trimmed often but I think I am just too lazy :) Great feast!!

genny said...

I want also to learn Spanish at least we can understand them. Mine is ready...

Kelli said...

5 years older made me laugh .have a great weekend

utmomof5 said...

I am always hungry after I read your Friday posts!! great answers this week!

Gabriel said...

I always wonder how must what we used to call 'the typical American' feel about this rapid growth of the Hispanic population. It means a huge change for the whole society, and I can feel the growing pains from up here in Canada.

Good feast, here is mine. Have a great weekend!

Sara said...

Us Hispanics should stop reproducing!! I tried my best to put a stop to it by marrying a white guy and knowing as little spanish as possible. It didn't help, did it?! :(

LOL!!

pinkexplosion said...

I miss paying bills too!

Amy said...

I use the same butter spray...I love me some ZERO calorie flavor!:)

Lynell said...

Hey in five years I think I will probably be five years older too. Ü

What a great feast thanks for sharing!