So let's just throw a little of everything into this post.
We went to visit my mother over the past weekend. I decided that I wanted to take the kids to the river because that's just the sort of thing you do in those neck of the woods. Other than go to Wal-Mart. I pulled together just a few pictures to share...
- Tuesday I posted a list of things I had done already or needed to do. One of the things on my list was to iron 40 dresses we have gotten for Ella. Honestly, I hadn't counted them. I was totally exaggerating; however, after I ironed all the dresses that I could find hangers for, I counted them...there were 37 dresses! And once I go through a few more boxes of wonderful hand-me-downs, I'm certain there will be more.
- Let me assure you that I didn't iron them because I love to iron. Not the case at all. I wanted Ella to be able to go to her closet, choose a dress and get herself ready for the day. I iron
throw hubby's clothes and mine in the dryer with a wet towel as needed. There. That's my dirty little secret.
- The swimming I had on the list...you bet that was accomplished!
- Good Mail! Steph is one of the newest members of our Good Mail group...yesterday I received this little treat from her. There's another artist in the group, yay! Thank you, Steph!
- Monday I posted about some of my quirks...which was really fun, you should try it if you haven't already. My friend Shannon did. My quirks have nothing on her quirks. Please go see her, read what makes her quirky and then tell her that she's not only quirky, but down-right weird. That's what I did.
- And last, but not least...I am heading out tomorrow to a fabulous getaway with my best friend. It will be a laugh-til-you-cry, relaxing, child-free, no-meal-planning, sleep-however-late-I-darn-well-please weekend. Oh, and it will be productive! I'll tell you about it when I get back!!