1. A Contest!!! Hurry your little self on over to see Sara at Momma Findings for a chance to win a gift card
for a caffeine IV to Starbucks. They have stuff other than coffee folks, so yes, even I entered.
2. There is only one place hotter than here...I'll assume you know where that is.
3. I ordered these for the kids...and these to match. L.L. Bean has some of the most durable stuff I know of. The reviews for the lunch boxes are super...people are washing these things in their dishwashers and washing machines...and they look brand new.
4. My favorite CD at the moment is tobyMac. It's great to workout to...or simply blast when the kids aren't in the car. :)
5. The battery in my van died yesterday. Thank goodness I wasn't alone with the kiddos. Donald was with us at Target. We got a boost, thanks Debbie, and headed to Walmart for a battery. This is the only time I've ever been at Target and wished I was at Walmart. Dear Target, if you stocked car batteries you'd rock even more.
6. I saw these on another blog...have you seen them??? I'm really considering ordering them to use when we go big places like amusement parks or the zoo. You can't be too cautious these days.
7. I got Good Mail from Debbie...love it! How you possibly know me so well...I love stationary. Oh yes, and gum. This is right up my alley. Thanks, Debbie. I promise not to stick my gum in your hair. (crossing fingers)
8. My husband is my hero. He did a Sprint Triathlon this past Saturday...he had the 2nd fastest bike time for his division. He's still working on swimming and running better, but dude, he did it. Love you, babe!
9. That husband of mine is going to help me learn how to swim properly so I can start swimming laps at the Y. It's a great workout. I had my first 'lesson' last Friday. He said I was doing things that he couldn't do until his fifth lesson. I think that's pretty cool. But I must get serious and wear a swim cap. I kept inhaling my hair. Not cool.
10. The house is still on the market. We've had a few lookers. It's only a matter of time. God's time. I can deal with that.