- We were 22
- We had been dating for six years
- We had just graduated from college
- We bought our first house (and he moved in...but I would not let him sleep in the Master bedroom or use our new jacuzzi tub, uh uh, not until I was there to share it with him!)
- He called me his 'girlfriend' on our honeymoon while I couldn't stop signing my maiden name
- We had many dreams of what our life would be like together...with children
- We're 30
- We've been married for 8 years (!!!)
- We have two gorgeous children
- We're in the same house (but maybe not much longer...???)
We do not have the perfect marriage, but who does? We fight. We play. We pick. We annoy. We mess up.
Honey, I love you! It's been a fun 8 (14) years with you! I don't think we could've imagined our life as great as it is today. You are the best father I know...it is a joy to watch you with our children. You are a fantastic provider and leader for our family...and I thank God for you.
May God bless our home with love and many more years of laughter!!
Happy Anniversary, babe!