Wow. You folks seemed to love it!!
Except for Debbie who complained about my weird fascination with the number '8'...why did I just do 8 questions? Because it's my blog and my thing. Nah.
Here are some questions for you to chew on this week:
1. Rare, medium or well-done?
2. Do you plan to stay in the house you're in for the rest of your life?
3. Why do you have the size bed you have?
4. When you buy milk, do you just grab a jug or do you look for the latest exp. date?
5. Do you and your spouse go on dates? How often?
6. Do you like to play board games? Favorite?
7. Do you have a day each which that you sleep late?
8. Do you wear shoes in your house or park them at the door?
Name this game!! If at all possible, I'd love for this to be a regular thing on Fridays...but I want it to have a name. Put your thinking caps on and give some suggestions!!
One more thing!! You can still answer in my comment section if you'd like, but please feel free to post my questions with your answers on your blog...and invite your readers to join in!!
If you play along on your blog, please leave me a comment to let me know and I'll come see you!
Now, here are my answers:
1. I like my steaks and burgers well-done...but not 'hockey-puckish', just done.
2. Not at all. Eventually, there will either be a long-distance move that takes us out of here, or we will sell and upgrade a bit. Our 'starter home' is long past started!
3. I have a king size bed...because I don't want to touch anyone when I sleep. I'm not a cuddly sleeper...I want some space...not to mention that I don't like to be breathed on either. I'm just saying.
4. Oh, I must look for the latest expiration date. No ifs ands or buts about it.
5. Not nearly enough. Probably not even once a month. That makes me sad. But what makes me happy is that we're going out this Saturday night...catching a movie. smiling just thinking about it....
6. Um...not with my kids. That's horrible, right?? I just don't like it. I like to play some grown-up games...like Scrabble, Taboo, Outburst, or even Pictionary. OH! And the craziest game I have ever played is Quelf. Google it. Buy it. Be prepared to get silly!!
7. Maybe I shouldn't have a day to sleep late, but lately, I've been using Friday as my sleep in a little day. It's only a little because my kids don't sleep very late, typically. Sometimes, I get up, fix them a cup of juice, turn on Dora and head back to my room to lay down. It usually doesn't last very long...some little tiger-haired boy will be jumping on my head before long!
8. Just starting off the day, no, I don't have shoes on around the house. But if I've been out, I don't usually kick them off at the door, they're on for a little bit. I think I accomplish more when I have shoes on...does that sound dumb?? Can shoes make you 'less lazy'?? hmmm...
Now GO! Go answer the questions! Have fun! Don't forget to leave a comment!
Have a great weekend!