1. Hubby's job move has been postponed until the end of February.
2. I should be breathing a sigh of relief, right?
3. I am grateful that we won't have to worry about a job during the holidays.
4. I am grateful that hubby gets to continue the job that he loves.
5. I am grateful that hubby will have more time to search for another job that he'll love.
6. I am grateful for the prayers being offered up on our behalf.
7. This postponement means that life doesn't have to change right now.
8. This postponement creates more time for me to ponder over the uncertain future.
9. This postponement means that we're 'on hold' in the 'sell our house and build an upgrade' department.
10. I am pretty much a whiny baby.
Apparently, the reason for the postponement is the crazy economy.
Between now and February, there will be new leadership.
That could really change things, maybe in our favor...