Friday, October 3, 2008

Grilling Goodness #1

Welcome to the first official Grilling Goodness Friday meme.

The past two Fridays, I've posted 8 questions for all of us to answer. Now my little game has a name...and a logo!! I hope you will join me each week for some good, clean fun!

Copy the questions and haul them over to your blog to post your answers. Invite your friends and we'll have a grand ole time!

Let's get the party started!

1. Do you snort when you laugh?

2. Do you have any idea why we don't sneeze in our sleep? Wild guess?

3. Do you give much thought to astrology?

4. What is the most expensive thing you've purchased this year?

5. What kind of shampoo do you use? Loyally?

6. Whose music are you really diggin' right now?

7. What is your favorite thing about the Fall?

8. Do you have a GPS?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. I've been known to snort when I laugh...or choke...or cry. I think snorting is better than tinkling...I'm just saying.

2. Nope, no clue. But it really stinks in the morning, when you're only barely awake because of a bird or something, and you sneeze because then the slumbering hours are officially over.

3. Honestly, I used to glance at my horoscope every now and then...but now I think they're dumb. You can read into it whatever you want it to mean...whatever.

4. I think the most expensive thing we've purchased was the treadmill. Great deal. Now if only it would pull me on to use it more often...

5. Shampoo...not loyal...sometimes I use Pantene, sometimes I use generic Pantene. Sometimes I use Suave Professionals...and sometimes I use the kids' shampoo because I've run out of my own. Kind of fun to smell like a blueberry every now and then!

6. Music - I love Chris Tomlin. Brandon Heath has a great song out. tobyMac. Casting Crowns, as always. Love music! OH!! That new Chris Sly song...love it!

7. In the fall, I love the cooler temps...and the colors. Beautiful!

8. No GPS here...a good ol road atlas is as good as it gets around here...for now.
I hope you've enjoyed the beginnings of this new adventure!

Ready. Set. Go play!!

Photobucket




18 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Fun questions and answers! :)

McFurr said...

I love it, thanks!!!

Erin said...

Thanks for the good blog material!

Amy said...

You are so clever!

And yes, it is very good to smell like blueberries some times....or orange mango, whichever.;)

I will definitely do this.

Big hugs,
Amy:)

Chris said...

Hey... I added two questions to my quiz. haha. 8, who does 8??

Amy said...

My post is up! That was fun, Tina!:)

Lorrie said...

Fun to read.
I am an Herbal Essence kind of gal.
No gps for us. I just drive until I get where I need to be. I have a prety good built in gps. Except for that one time I ended up in scarey town. But I don't think GPS's announce when you are approaching scary town.
I've never thought about the sneezing thing. I don't even sleep with my mouth open. (spiders)
I wish I had time to transfer this to my blog for today, but sadly I don't. It was a good read today. I needed it after doing todays lesson in CBS. demons. don't like em'.

Later gater.

Unknown said...

Oh I played!!! Like you answers I havenever heard of any of those music artists, I must go and check them out.

Annie said...

Got here from the Friday's Feast meme. Fun questions, I enjoyed participating! Thanks.

Cheryl said...

I'm in and I'm impressed that you can come up with this randomness.

Smiling Shelly said...

My post is up. This was fun, thanks for creating this little game for us to play.

Mmm....smelling like blueberries sounds good - I wonder if that's because I've been so busy posting the answers to your questions that I haven't eaten yet and I'm starving?!?!? ha!!

junglemama said...

WHat fun! I would love to play if I get the chance.

Sara said...

OH man! I didn't have a chance to get over here yesterday to join in! Count me in next week!! Or can I do it later? I'm a rule follower! lol

Noodle said...

Better late than never, right? :)

Tracey said...

Fun...I'll be sure to play next week!

Unknown said...

Can I answer here? I can? OK! ; )

1. Not usually but if I laugh really hard I will tear up.

2. Totally clueless on this one.

3. Only if I can see the stars like while we are at the beach or out in the country.

4. My hus' new car

5. Not loyal lately. Right now I am using something the hair dresser recommended

6. Cold Play, Colby Calais

7. The cooler air and pie! : )

8. My hus has it in his car.

Unknown said...

Ok, now I feel like a dummy. On #3 I read "astronomy" not "astrology!" HA HA HA!

Now maybe you will understand my answer!! ; )

Anonymous said...

I'm posting my answers here ;). I know breaking the rules.
1)no
2)um. . .do we?
3)no
4)hubs new car two weeks ago
5)Fructiese
6)hmmm
7)COOLER WEATHER!
8) no but we plan to in my next car.