2. Are you in with the fad...do you own something with giraffe print?
3. What color do you have the most of hanging in your closet?
4. In the spirit of all the candy that will fly around today...what is your favorite kind of candy?
5. Is your thumb green or are you a plant killer?
6. Do you have a crazy pet story?
7. Did you ever tight-roll your jeans?
8. Does your family read your blog?
1. Hmmm, what is peculiar? Is it peculiar that my sleeping position resembles that of a chalk outline from CSI?? I sleep on my stomach. I stretch out one leg so my toes hang off the end of the bed. I stretch out one arm under my pillow so that my hand hangs off the top of the bed. Then I have an arm bent under my pillow and the other leg bent as well. See...I play 'Twister' in my sleep. Of course, sometimes I sleep on my side, but the stomach thing is how I like to fall asleep.
2. Nope, 'just say no' to (most) fads. :)
3. I think it's brown. I have several brown shirts...at least two brown skirts and a pair of brown capris.
4. Pick one?!?! If I must...my all time favorite has to be MilkDuds. I love to stick my teeth together, mmmmm!
5. I rarely use my 'thumb' for such a thing...I have never successfully raised a plant...just grass. (not that kind of grass, come on people!!)
6. Besides the fish that we are currently killing around here, the next thing I thought of was the spastic dog we used to have. He was our baby until we had babies and then we were sick of him...yes, it's shameful. He used to squirt out the front door and not come home...we had to chase him and it was crazy. When I was pregnant with the boy child, the girl child was about 15 months old, it was 9000 degrees outside and that dog got out. I didn't go after him. Then hubs came home and said we must go look for him. The dog was four house down around the corner...and he resides there today. BUT...he still comes over here from time to time and acts like I'm going to let him in. Not happening. But I do think it's funny because it's been more than 3 years since he has lived here!
7. You bet. The tighter, the better, too!
8. I think my dad probably reads it everyday...but he doesn't comment like he used to. (ahem, dad) And I think my grandparents read it every now and then, but I have no idea how often...they've never commented on here...I occasionally get an email comment from them. I don't really know about my aunt...but she'd be the only other one who would be reading.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a chance to join in the fun today!
Happy Friday, have a great weekend!!