1. Hubby started his new job yesterday. Paperwork. Meeting. Greeting. Observing. Typical first day.
2. I'm so glad the holidays are here. It's a wonderful time of year. It's even better since I've gotten such a jump on my shopping!
3. My friend from church made a birthday cake for her husband to bring to my husband when they played cards over here the other night...I think that was awesome.
4. Another guy brought hubs some birthday cards. Yes, 52 of them.
5. I made a Christmas list while I was shopping this weekend. I want a new watch for sure.
6. I saw a few things that I wanted to take pictures of but couldn't, well, one I did...but it's a family blog, folks.
7. I'm looking forward to putting up our Christmas tree this weekend. I always love putting it up and get the blues when it's time to take it down.
8. There was a Waffle House next to our hotel. A guy was standing outside with a sign that said something like "Do not eat at Waffle House. Poor Management. Discrimination." and other things. We dropped off our stuff and left...he was gone. I'm wondering if they tossed him a waffle to make him disappear. [shrugs shoulders]
9. I found another job that I wouldn't want. I would not want to work at a kiosk in the middle of a mall asking every person if they'd like to try my Dead Sea Salt hand scrub. Every.time.they.walk.by. ugh
10. I think I need to start designing and manufacturing my own shoes. For myself and all the other wide-footed gals out there who can't find cute shoes. Someone needs to do it. Sheesh.