My bloggy friend JMB Mommy from His Grace Is Enough played this little game on her blog the other day. The 'tagger' gives the 'taggee' a letter...any 'ol letter...and the 'taggee' has to write 10 things they love that begin with that letter.
So I requested that she give me a letter and she granted me the letter 'C'.
10 Things I Love -- using the letter 'C'
1. Christ - the center of everything I believe in.
2. Children - I have two of my own and I love them more than any other children on the planet!
3. Chocolate - Hello? I'm female.
4. Chips (with dip - from my favorite Mexican joint)
5. Cruises - I've only been on one, but I loved it!
6. Chapstick - don't leave home without it.
7. ChickFila - especially their breakfast.
8. Cooties - the kind I get from my husband. ;)
9. Cackling - as in laughing. I love to laugh. Even at myself.
10. Cartwheels - yes, I can do them.
If you'd like to play...I'll give you a letter.
If you're on my good side, I won't give you 'x'!!