Monday, January 26, 2009

"C" things I love

My bloggy friend JMB Mommy from His Grace Is Enough played this little game on her blog the other day. The 'tagger' gives the 'taggee' a letter...any 'ol letter...and the 'taggee' has to write 10 things they love that begin with that letter.

So I requested that she give me a letter and she granted me the letter 'C'.

Here goes!

10 Things I Love -- using the letter 'C'

1. Christ - the center of everything I believe in.

2. Children - I have two of my own and I love them more than any other children on the planet!

3. Chocolate - Hello? I'm female.

4. Chips (with dip - from my favorite Mexican joint)

5. Cruises - I've only been on one, but I loved it!

6. Chapstick - don't leave home without it.

7. ChickFila - especially their breakfast.

8. Cooties - the kind I get from my husband. ;)

9. Cackling - as in laughing. I love to laugh. Even at myself.

10. Cartwheels - yes, I can do them.

If you'd like to play...I'll give you a letter.

If you're on my good side, I won't give you 'x'!!




Photobucket

12 comments:

McFurr said...

I want to play! Of course, you know I love stuff like this.

JMBMOMMY said...

How fun!!! Oh, I love your list-- and I am impressed with the cartwheels.

Jenny said...

I had ChickFila for the first time about two years ago. The hubs and I just about packed up and moved south just to be closer to one, it was soooo delicious!

Anonymous said...

This looks like fun! Send a letter my way!

Denise said...

Great idea! I want to play too. You did a great job with C.
Denise

Smiling Shelly said...

Fun game! You did good with the C. Guess I better jump on board before all of the good letters are taken...And if you give me the x I'll know where I stand ;)

Brittany said...

Ah! chapstick! Adam would love you- he is obsessed with the stuff!! haha....

I think #1 is my favorite, though.

Unknown said...

I love ALL these things too. Especially the food ones! : )

Oh Dear said...

Fun! I'll take a letter!

Cheryl said...

I'd like a letter! I love your list.

Krisha said...

I love ChickFila, too!

Send me a letter :)

Anonymous said...

I want a letter!