- Hubby has been ill...but is starting to sound a little less gunky. It was a major sinus infection...we're so thankful it wasn't the flu or strep!!
- We had some work done upstairs...to repair our three-year-old-amateur-sheetrock-job. Now we have to wipe everything down so we can paint and get the room put back together. (see what we have planned for the weekend?)
- Our oldest starts school this fall, eek!! We've decided to send her to a small private school. God is providing the means, so unless He closes the door, this feels like the right path. We'd like to move closer to this school...so once we get the previously mentioned upstairs painted and put back together, we'll stick a sign in the yard.
- I realized yesterday that I only have 5 months left with my firstborn at home everyday. But knowing how excited she is about school makes it easier. She has already said 'I wonder what kind of friends I'll make at my new school.' My social butterfly.
- Girl's first sleepover is one week away...'nuther reason we need to get that room finished this weekend. Gigglefest '09 will be more delightful if we can have a big space of our own!
- I've decided that I'm thankful for trains. They require me to stop for a few minutes and be still. Could you send a few more trains, Lord?
See you tomorrow for Grilling Goodness! Have a great day!!