Friday, March 27, 2009

Grilling Goodness #24

GoldenGoodness


Hello all!! Welcome back for your weekly dose of Goodness!!

1. Do you prefer to write with pen or pencil?

2. What was off limits to you growing up that you do all the time now?

3. What is the age difference between you and your spouse?

4. Did you hurt yourself in anyway this week?

5. Do you like wallpaper enough to hang it in your home?

6. What do you need to do that you've been putting off?

7. What did you do this week that you wish you hadn't?

8. Did anything keep you up late this week?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Answers

1. I suppose it depends. I have a certain calendar that I use for work...and I always use a mechanical pencil. But if I were writing a note, or pretty much anything else, I use pens.

2. Dad? Are you reading?? I paint my nails in the house....ALL.THE.TIME!!! Hubby doesn't send me out to the front porch no matter the weather. Yay for my hubby!

3. My love is 74 days older than me. Forever. :)

4. As a matter of fact, I did hurt myself. I dropped something on my big toe Wednesday. Why is it that a hurt toe can make you want to say things you don't normally say??

5. Not a fan of wallpaper. There are two rooms in this house that have a simple border around the top of the room, but that is the extent of my wallpapering.

6. Lots of things. I have some items for donation that I need to drop off. I need to file a stack of personal papers. I need to vacuum the cheerios out of my van. I need to paint my toes...in the house.

7. I really wish I hadn't let the laundry pile up. Oh. Add that to the above 'I need to' list. grrr

8. House Hunters. A girls night out. Basketball. Coke Zero. Those are the guilty parties.

Thank you for stopping by to my little piece of internet real estate! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. See you next week!






Photobucket

13 comments:

McFurr said...

2. LOL! My husband hates the smell and requests that I do it when he is not home. SO I do, or I go in Baileys bathroom and shut the door and turn on the fan.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Another great set of questions! I was allowed to paint my fingernails, but I had to do it when my mother was not around. The smell bothered her asthma.

mama's smitten said...

Hey Participating for the first time. Thanks ! :)

Aspiemom said...

Did your dad make you go outside to paint your nails? That's funny!

Sandra said...

Damn you girls are quick!!! HAHAHA and I am way ahead of you in time... LOL

Unknown said...

Already posted today so I will play here instead.
1. Pen -- medium point.
2. Really I am not going to answer that question. Snicker Snicker Wink wink!!
3. 3 years
4. Shin splints like you wouldnt believe. They hurt so bad!
5. I have it in two rooms of my house. It is inside a border. Hard to explain but I love how it looks.
6. Mop my kitchen floor, laundry (as always) make some phone calls.
7. I played a computer game yesterday instead of any of the things listed in #6.
8. Wathcing a DVR episode of Lost and ER.

Erin said...

When I was young I wasn't allowed to use the nail polish remover without assistance, and one time I snuck it and spilled it all over the coffee table ripping off the cherry stain. Yeah -- one of the only spankings I remember receiving...

Mia said...

2. we weren't even allowed to paint our nails!!
4. you have 9 more it'll be okay!
Have a great weekend girl!!

JMBMOMMY said...

1. Do you prefer to write with pen or pencil? Pen

2. What was off limits to you growing up that you do all the time now? Junk food!--not good!!!

3. What is the age difference between you and your spouse? 11 months.

4. Did you hurt yourself in anyway this week? I hurt my back everytime I pick up my older 2 children...but I just can't seem to help myself when their sweet arms go up!

5. Do you like wallpaper enough to hang it in your home? Um....no.

6. What do you need to do that you've been putting off? Clean my car out....scrapbook pictures....

7. What did you do this week that you wish you hadn't? Lost my temper.

8. Did anything keep you up late this week? Thursday night TV!!!

Donetta said...

Thank you that was fun. Nice to meet you.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ My dad was okay about the nail polish thing until we'd bring out the acrylic self nail kits! That stuff stunk! :)

Sandy Hentzel said...

This was fun. I'm glad I stumbled over here in Blogland :)

Raise Them Up said...

This was fun! Hope you get your toes painted...lol!

Thanks for hosting a fun party. :) Sorry I'm so late, but I'll look forward to joining you again!

Blessings!