Hello Grillers! Welcome back!!
I've enlisted some help to come up with this week's questions. I got a couple from my best friend and several from my dad. I'm glad they helped me out...this is fun, but it gets tough at times!
Let's get started!
1. Do you prefer reality tv or dramas or comedies?
2. If you could have free cosmetic surgery, what would you have done?
3. What are you itching to get but you have 'bitten the bullet'?
4. Do you have a bad habit that you hope your children don't pick up?
5. What was your favorite meal growing up?
6. What meal did you have as a youngster that you don't have as an adult?
7. What is your earliest memory of a "vacation"? Where'd you go?
8. What was the "Best Thing" you ever got for Christmas, before age 12?
1. Several of my favorite dramas/comedies are gone that I'm pretty much a reality tv junkie. I like: The Biggest Loser. Dancing with the Stars. House Hunters. Deadliest Catch. And more.
2. Free cosmetic surgery...well, well...I'd have a nose job...NO WAIT! More importantly!! I'd find a surgeon who could make my feet narrow. I have the widest feet on the planet and it is hard to find shoes for these things...cute shoes anyway. So I'd be willing to sacrifice my pinky toes and more to have narrow feet. Yes, then I'd be a freak. (and yes, I do know that even your pinky toes are important to your balance...but I see no other solution, people!!)
3. A new camera. I have really grown to dislike my silly little camera. It's probably severe user error...but still.
4. Sarcasm. It's not a good trait. It can be very hurtful.
5. My favorite meal growing up was my dad's biscuits and gravy. No one else makes them like he does...and I almost can't remember what it tasted like. I don't make it the way he did.
6. My mother used to make fried Spam. I haven't touched SPAM in like, 20 years.
7. The earliest memories I have of getting in a vehicle for a long period of time was probably when I was 4 or so. My great-grandmother lived in Mississippi. I remember going down there to see her. I remember that she had red-ish carpet. And fire ants in the yard. I remember stepping on an ant hill and getting fired up...and screaming so loudly that my dad, who was mowing the grass, could hear me.
8. Cabbage Patch dolls. That's all I can come up with. You have no idea how selective my memory is from my early years. It's probably a good thing.
Thank you so much for coming to play along!
I hope you have a blessed weekend! Hug your loved ones!!