1. The most promising potential buyer yet has not been in touch with us. I'm not sure if she decided to look at a few more properties or if she's simply getting her finances in order. We haven't counted her out, but sometimes it stinks not knowing what's going one. Someone else contacted us about a possible showing, maybe that will happen this week. We just have to keep praying and something will work out in God's time.
2. Softball/t-ball season is in full swing. Ella played in her second game on Saturday. They put her in the pitcher's position and the third ball hit to her bounced right off her face. There were a few tears...a little ice...a cold drink of water...but that girl went back out on the field. Mom & Dad were ultra proud. Hubs has his first game tonight and my team starts Friday. Busy season, for sure.
3. In order to get ready for a move, we took a load of 'keeper' stuff to a storage room. It will ease the stress of moving for us to have some things out of the way already. I hope we can take another load or two this week. In the process of weeding through things, I'm setting aside some things for a yard sale...and throwing away the junk. It's going to feel so good!
4. I like Lucky Charms.
5. The Magic Eraser mop that I was so excited about a few weeks ago? Yea. It rocks! My floor looks and feels so clean...love it! I highly recommend it.
6. I hope this Swine Flu thing goes away before it gets anywhere near us. I think officials are smart to shut down the places where the illness seems to be showing itself...and I hope panic can be minimized.
7. I really enjoy blogland, but I've been a terrible blog friend lately. I haven't been reading a lot. I just have a lot going on. Thank you for hanging around!
8. I love my husband.
9. I love my kids.
10. I might take a nap today...and Wednesday...and Friday.