1. Had a stinky week last week. I didn't feel well...I think I'm over the hump, but it could be 2010 before I feel like myself. (exaggeration, of course, but I'm so over not feeling like myself)
2. Played Softball Friday night...had fun, hit great, paid for it later.
3. Played Volleyball all stinkin' day Saturday. We are the champions, but we had to work really hard to get it. A little Advil and I'm not too much worse for the wear.
4. Had a nice Mother's Day...Nap. I was able to get a 2 hour nap yesterday which was one of the best gifts I received. I also got two cartridges for my Cricut, four or five crosses to hang up (that I'll probably save for the new house) and some beautiful red and white roses. OH!! And while I was napping, hubs cleaned the kitchen and living room that were part of the house that has gone to pot since I haven't been feeling well. Love that man!
5. We think we have chosen a different school than we originally planned to send Ella to in the fall. It will be closer to our new house (when we get there) than the first school. It has more to offer and will probably be a great fit for us. It's going to be wonderful!
6. I was looking forward to not having to get out today, but I must go pay the phone and water bills. Blech.
7. This is the last week of Mother's Day Out. Eek. It's really nice having two days to do what I need to do...
8. I think God kept people from wanting to see the house last week since I felt bad, thank you! We have a call or an email just about everyday from someone wondering about the house, so we are loving the interest we're seeing. It's only a matter of time. God knows whose house this will be!
9. Next Sunday is our Pastor's last Sunday...this makes me sad.
10. I'm not sure if I'll be a better blogger this week or not. Please forgive me. :)