Griling...grilling with company. I have some friends in town from Texas and I told her that she had to write the questions this week...so here we go!!!
1. When you were growing up dreaming of having children...dreaming of what their names would be...did you stick with those names?
2. Are you affected by the death of Michael Jackson?
3. Do you use your dishwasher and your fireplace?
4. Have you ever been on a mission trip?
5. Will your kids participate in a Vacation Bible school this summer?
6. What about the economy is affecting you the worst?
7. Do your kids do chores?
8. Do you use energy efficient light bulbs?
1. I don't remember dreaming up names...I'm sure I did. I do know that I named all my stuffed animals Fluffy or Samantha...needless to say, those are not my children's names...although Evan is fluffy.
2. Not one bit. I have no words.
3. We use our dishwasher all the time. The fireplace. The thing we just HAD to have when we bought our house...we've never lit it.
4. I have never been on a mission trip. I think I would like to go somewhere, but I'm not sure where. Or when.
5. Ella has already been to VBS this summer...she loved it! She's still singing the songs!
6. I suppose the way we are most affected is the gas and grocery prices. We keep our 'financial nose' pretty clean so we don't have to deal with the increasing rates for everything. Until we buy our new house, that is. Even then, God will be taking care of us!
7. We still haven't started a regular chore list...lazy momma, I guess. Ella makes her bed everyday without being told to. Other than that, I just tell them what I need them to do when I need them to do it.
8. We only have a few energy efficient bulbs...but in our new house...we probably will use them everywhere.
Thanks for the questions, friend!!!
I hope you all have time to play...I hope I have time to visit. Loser!
Leave me a comment if you get to play!!!!