1. Tball season has begun for the kids. For probably the only time in their lives, they are playing together on the same team. First game is this Saturday...should be fun(ny)!!
2. Not sure what the problem is, but we've had the paint for my office for a month and still haven't painted. Ugh.
3. There's only six weeks of school left. It's bittersweet. No more kindergarten for the girl and a break from getting up so early. Two kids at home all day again...and two kids at home ALL day! (ha!)
4. One more week of volleyball for mom and dad...then it's time for softball! We're junkies!
5. BIG trip planned this summer...without the babies (10th wedding anniversary!). Need to plan a little beach getaway WITH the babies...they so love the beach!
6. The next time I'm at a store where they have a little puddle of a kiddie pool...I'm getting it. It was STINKIN' hot here the other day and a puddle would've been perfect.
7. Wishin' we had a fence...a playground...and a big pool. :-) Wishin's like fishin'...so they say.
8. One more wish...I wish my son would be old enough for VBS this year. One more year...poor guy will not be happy in June.
9. Ella has now lost a total of four teeth. One of the ones coming in is NOT the replacement for the one lost in that spot but a big honkin' tooth that belongs next to it. It's coming in behind two teeth that still need to come out. Yikes. I can see us funding some ortho's vacation home in a few years.
10. The van that hates me is doing very well...thank you very much.