Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The appointment I hate...

It's probably not what you think.

It's the eyedoctor. I absolutely HATE going to the eyedoctor.

And it's not even because of the puff of air they shoot in your eye!!!

My reason is stupid. It's not logical. It could be called ridiculous.

But here it is: I feel stupid for not being able to read tiny letters on the other end of a room.

Dumb right? I know.

I know...it's not my fault that my eyes are terrible. It's not a literacy test. I get that. But I still feel dumb for not being able to READ.

What does the next line say? Um, er... 'E?' 'Q?' I don't know...ugh. It's just frustrating.

Which is better? This one or this one? NEITHER!!! I'm blind, don'tcha know?

Really, folks. I'd rather go to ANY other doctor and get 12 shots than go to the dumb eyedoctor.

Oh and as a bonus this time around, we're taking the children. Kids with dialated eyes.

This should be interesting...

No comments: