Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Baby is Five Today!!


Time certainly flies!!


My handsome son is five today. He is so excited!!!


He is:


Smart -- he's reading. Very well. He's reading Ella's books...she's in first grade. It's so cool to hear him sounding out words and making connections.


Funny -- he's stinkin' hilarious. To me...and many others. A lot of times he's not even trying to be funny...he just is. He's entertaining.


Sweet -- he's an encourager, helper and comforter for his friends. He is not aggressive, particularly in sports. We need to work on that...momma thinks he should play football.


Awesome


Handsome


Loveable


Growing up too stinkin' fast!! (He has TWO loose teeth!! Crazy!)


We had a 'party of four' date to Chuck E Cheese last night...but his birthday party is Saturday. Can't wait!! I love to see him with his little buddies!!


Dear Lord, thank you for blessing me with a son. He is a delight...I am proud to be his mother. Thank you for this gift!!


Happy birthday, my sweet boy...you will never know how much I love you. I love you more than you love me. I love you forever.

No comments: