Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What's going on...

Ah let's see.

Friday, hubs came home early so we went out to look at a house. Loved this house. It made me ready to pretty much give our house away so I could move on and buy my dream house.

Valentine's day, Ella and I woke up to cards, candy and chocolate...woo hoo! I went out to have my nails done...and splurged on a pedicure that no one will see because it got cold again. Oh well...I love my toes!

I got the house cleaned and took pictures for the listing of our house. I listed the house online, so we'll see how it goes...in God's time...as hard as that is sometimes.

My sweetie and I went to a couple's banquet at church Saturday night. We shared dinner with my grandparents...what better company could there be on 'love day' than a couple who has been married for 55+ years?? It was a great night!

I had a hilarious lunch with my family Sunday. We were all finished eating...except for Evan. I kept asking him if he was done - 'No mom' Are you done now? 'No mom' Can we go? 'Yea' He began to slide across the booth seat. And then he stopped. 'Uh, wait, I think I need one more bite.' I really wish you all could hear his gruf little voice when he says such things...he cracks me up!

Monday, I slacked off on posting and got caught up on some work; sorry, but I feel better!

We also found out that the house we love now has a contract on it...no, not our contract...so God said 'No' to that one. Guess He doesn't want me to be so eager to 'give' my house away to get a big honkin' house. Really, I think I'll try to quit looking at houses until we get a bite on our house. It's just too stressful.

Don't ask me how much of my Valentine chocolate I have left.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Amy said...

I love Evan's little voice. When we were at Shelly's house, I could have just eaten him up.:)

And God will lead you and your hubby to another BIG honkin' house...in His time.

So, just between you and me...How much Valentine chocolate do you have left? I won't tell anybody.;)

(((BIG HUGS!)))
Amy:)

Sara said...

In God's Time.

Because it's perfect.

Unknown said...

Sometimes it is hard to wait for God's time.

Yea I don't have any chocolate left either :)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I love looking at houses until it comes to finding one in my price range. Then it get depressing! :)

rthling said...

I'm still trying to teach him to say "Way!" when I say, "No way!"

And I had to buy my own stinkin' Valentine's candy.
[pout]

rthling said...

And PS, I ate enough chocolate to give myself a sugar headache today.
[more pouting]

Jen said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I get my toes done all winter long and I love them even though no one sees them but me. Good luck on the house. I hope you get a bite soon because looking at houses is SO fun!

Brittany said...

Sounds like a nice weekend! :) YAY for chocolate. I have...some of my chocolate left... ok... one piece. Whatever. ;)

And I will pray for your house! It is in God's timing, and that is always so hard. SO hard. But He knows best! :)

Kelli said...

it really is too stressful to find a house while your still waiting on a bite, esp when houses arent moving as fast as we would like. Sounds like a wonderful weekend though

Anonymous said...

I ate an entire box of Thin Mint cookies ;).

I'm so sorry the other house has a contract on it, we went through that and it is heartbreaking. I wish I was there!