Saturday, October 20, 2007

100 Things about Me

Alright. Lots of bloggers have done this. I wondered if I could. The challenge is to come up with 100 things about yourself. I thought it would've been a little harder than it turned out to be. A post of this sort is called a "MEME". Guess you could call this post a MEME as well. Hold on tight, enjoy and please leave a comment!!

1. I am a Christian.
2. My Granny led me to Christ when I was 9.
3. I can’t wait to meet Jesus!!
4. I was born in Florida.
5. I’ve lived in the same state since I was about 9 months old.
6. My parents divorced when I was 4.
7. I have worn glasses since the 1st grade.
8. I moved in with my dad when I was 11.
9. Dad told me I wasn’t allowed to have PMS.
10. I don’t. Usually.
11. I was 22 when I got married.
12. We started dating when we were 16.
13. I am addicted to Avon’s Strawberry Lip Balm.
14. I miss living close to my dad.
15. I have two beautiful children.
16. One was perfectly planned by God and us. The other was
perfectly planned by God only.
17. I breastfed both of my children for a year.
18. I am really glad I’m done breastfeeding.
19. My first job was as a ride attendant at Celebration Station.
20. I kept my first job out of college for only 9 days.
21. I like thunderstorms – as long as I’m not out in them with the kids.
22. I want to be a World Traveler.
23. I love to water ski...but we don't have a boat.
24. I hate our mattress. HATE.
25. Cigarette smoke makes me ill.
26. I love driving a mini-van.
27. When the kids are older, I may want an SUV. Maybe.
28. My maternal grandparents took me to Disney World when I was 7.
29. I mostly remember vomiting in the parking lot.
30. I love that my husband makes me laugh. A lot.
31. I think I’m a good mother…but not a great one.
32. I wish I were more disciplined with money, food and mothering.
33. I am a Conservative.
34. I think ‘global warming’ is just something Liberals exploit.
35. Coke is my all-time favorite soda.
36. I think McDonald’s has the best Coke.
37. I think Napoleon Dynamite is funny.
38. I hated Napoleon Dynamite the first time I watched it.
39. I hope we sell our house next year.
40. I can remember the names of all my elementary school teachers.
41. I won the 6th grade Spelling Bee.
42. I whooped graciously defeated my future husband in that Bee.
43. I used to collect Donald Duck stuff.
44. I can’t pinpoint a favorite food.
45. I can count on one hand how many veggies I like.
46. I like junk food.
47. I used to hate chili, corn dogs, peanut butter and pepperoni.
48. I really like Chocolate.
49. My favorite candy bar is Hershey’s with Almonds.
50. I do not like coconut.
51. My favorite cake is my Granny’s Carrot Cake, YUM!
52. I once took classes at the local College of Art.
53. Pottery was my ultimate favorite.
54. I’m 5’4”.
55. I used to have ‘orange’ hair like my son, now it’s auburn.
56. I wish I could play the piano.
57. I would like to learn how to read music again.
58. I played the clarinet in 5th grade.
59. I like to do anything crafty.
60. I have supplies to do lots of crafty things.
61. I don’t use half the supplies I have.
62. I don’t mind watching sports with the hubby.
63. I’ve played sports since I was 13.
64. I have a scar on my knuckle from a girl clawing me in a b’ball game.
65. I used to be a good 3-point shooter.
66. My defense wasn’t the best.
67. I was valedictorian in High School.
68. That earned me a free ride to college.
69. I took all my college courses with my future husband except for 3.
70. I have a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
71. I don’t use it.
72. I always wanted to be a mommy when I grew up.
73. I think ‘mommy’ is the best job in the world.
74. My favorite colors are blue and brown.
75. I have the widest feet on Earth!
76. I have horrible nails.
77. I want my freckles to merge together so I can have a ‘tan’.
78. I want sparkling white teeth.
79. I once backed into a teacher/coach with my car…her body, not her car!
80. I use sarcasm way too often.
81. I’d love to live near the ocean.
82. I, alone, drank two gallons of milk per week while I was pregnant.
83. I am three years behind on my scrapbooking.
84. I sleep with the ceiling fan on & blankets to my head – year round.
85. I want to get back into my workout routine.
86. I want to lose at least 25 more pounds.
87. I can’t decide whether to let my hair grow longer or cut it short.
88. I want to be more Bible-wise.
89. I want all my friends to be really involved in a church.
90. I like the smell of new shower curtains.
91. I love to watch The Biggest Loser for inspiration.
92. I want to ride in a hot-air balloon.
93. I do not have the gift of mercy.
94. I wouldn’t mind moving; just not to D.C.
95. I LOVE how I look in the Chuck E. Cheese pictures!!
96. I love being married.
97. I don’t like picking up after him. Hee hee
98. I can carry a tune…without a bucket.
99. I will try *almost* anything once – unless you’re talking about food.
100. I wish I could force myself to eat salad.

2 comments:

piper said...

Wow, great job!!

Seriously, me and you have a lot in common! I haven't done one of these kinds of MEME's, I don't know if I could do it half as well as you!

I'm so glad we've met :)

Noodle said...

Fun! I'm a bit intimidated by 100 though . . . . LOL!