1. My daughter has been asking the meaning of quite a few words and phrases lately. Definitely. Exactly. Ruin. 'You have a point.' Lucky. I get all the hard ones. Nine times out of ten, she turns around and uses them correctly in a sentence. Guess I'm doing ok with the hard ones...
2. I cut the grass yesterday. Hubby cooked dinner. I saw this as a fair trade. Sometimes I just don't like to cook.
3. I've been working on a few more nap mat covers. I was in my sewing grove when the power went out for some unknown reason. By the way, this is the reason for #2 above.
4. You folks dished out some really nice advice about realtors. We have some research to do before we re-list the house.
5. I'm going scrapbooking Friday night. It's been a while. Actually, I don't think I've really gotten into it since my trip back in July. Slacker.
6. The kids were excited about going to school today...sure does make me feel like we've made a good decision. And being able to crank the radio in the 'kid-hauler', aka van, doesn't hurt either!
7. Tomorrow is the first day of Community Bible Study. I've gone the past two school years, but this will be the first year that the study is in the New Testament (Mark & Ephesians). I'm really excited! Having the 'homework' helps keeps me accountable. If any of you locals are free on Wednesdays, come join me at CBS!
8. How often do you change out your sheets and towels? Just curious.
9. Are you in a post-Olympic depression? I thought I would be...but near the end, I kept forgetting to set the DVR. I had to watch stuff in 'live tv mode'. I didn't enjoy it as much. And now, I'm just kind of glad that all the hoopla is over.
10. Evan is not my husband's child. In fact, he's not my child either. I think he's an alien. That kid ate every stinkin' onion that was pushed aside from within dear hubby's Fajita Nachos at the Mexican spot the other night. It was hard to watch. It was even harder to smell. Seriously, Evan-sugars still smelled like onions the next day. Blech.
Have a tremendous Tuesday...toodle-loo....