1. Where do you fold your laundry?
2. Must you be sure the dishes are washed before you go to bed each night?
3. Do you use caller id to screen your calls?
4. Do you let the low fuel light come on in your car before you fill up?
5. Are you a registered voter?
6. Breakfast for dinner is one thing, but can you eat dinner for breakfast?
7. Do you click on the ads you see on people's blogs?
8. Do you just want to yell at smokers who are clearly standing within 50ft of the door at a restaurant?
I don't know where all of that came from...but I thought I'd throw those out there. I'd love to hear your answers...here are mine.
1. On my bed.
2. No. I wish I was that disciplined, but sadly, I'm not there.
3. I would say 'I plead the 5th' but in all honesty, I do. I do not answer calls from toll-free numbers or long distance numbers that I don't recognize.
4. Yes. If the light is not on, I don't need more fuel.
5. You bet. And every vote DOES matter. If you don't vote, you just 'voted' for the other guy.
6. No and it's strange isn't it?? Breakfast for dinner is fantastic!! But I dare say I could not eat a 'dinner' meal for breakfast. Except pizza, of course!
7. No...and I should...just cause I know it would pay them like 1/8 of a penny if I did.
8. Yes. Every.single.time. Nuff said.
Have a fabulous weekend, friends! :)