Loser. Slacker. Bum.
Sorry I haven't done a grilling session in a few weeks...but let's forget all that and dish it up hot today!
1. Where do your shoes 'live'?
2. When it's 'clean house' day, where do you start?
3. What instrument would you like to learn to play?
4. How is your mood when you're tired? Hungry? Ill?
5. If you could change a decision you made this week, what would it be?
6. Have you ever used public transportation regularly?
7. What are you thankful for this week?
8. What do you need to do more often?
1. My shoes reside in my closet. But I'm wondering, in my new house, if I'd like to have cubbies or shelves in the garage or laundry room to house all shoes so they can park near the door and not trapse through the house. (We don't want to wear shoes throughout our new home - including visitors!!)
2. I start in either the kitchen or the master bathroom...depends on what needs it worse. I can sort of go in one big circle, hit each room and end up other the other side of the house when I'm done...and it would be nice if I had time to do everything in a day like I used to. (goal for the summer!)
3. I would love to learn the violin. Or the piano. I just have SO much time on my hands...ahem.
4. Tired mood = a little testy. Hungry mood = Mellow, shut down. Ill mood = irritable.
5. I would choose not to be a procrastinator. Sigh. I say that too often.
6. I have never had to take the bus to work, but I did ride the bus to school for a few years when I was young. I've never lived near a subway, so I certainly haven't gone that route.
7. I am thankful for my job. God has really blessed us by me being able to contribute to our family income...and from home at that! It's incredible. And it's allowing us to do things that we weren't sure we'd ever be able to do. Thank you, Lord!
8. I need to stop and play with my kids more often. I am hoping that I can use my time more wisely this summer so the kids and I can have a lot of fun before my first baby goes off to kindergarten in the fall.
I hope you've had a great week, my friends!!
Please sign Mr. Linky and visit one another!
Thanks for playing!