1. What's the heaviest thing in your purse?
2. Do you mostly use cash or debit/credit cards?
3. Do you cut your hair shorter in the summer or pull it up a lot?
4. Do you like your man scruffy or clean shaven?
5. What have your children done/said to embarass you lately?
6. Do you use plug-in type air fresheners around the house?
7. Do you have any interest in the NBA or NHL finals? (Do you even know who's competing?)
8. What is weighing heavily on your mind lately?
1. My Wallet. Not because it's overflowing with dough, but because it's bulky and has pictures, change and a calendar inside.
2. Forever now, we have been debit card people...but quite frankly, I'm tired of keeping up with receipts and writing everything down. We've started using more cash lately.
3. My hair is short because it just is...it's not dependant on the season. But the other day, it was laying super flat and I was just wishing I had enough for a ponytail. Debating about letting it grow out a little.
4. Either, really. When hubs is off work, he lets himself get a little scruffy...and it's not bad so long as he's not trying to snuggle in my neck or something. Being scratched is no fun. But when he's smooth, with a fresh hair cut...he cleans up well.
5. OH my my. My facebook friends have seen some of the latest statements by my children...or shall I say the boy child, anyway. My son said to a woman at Walmart 'Hey...some of your teef fell out.' I wasn't facing him or her so I sort of refused to acknowledge it...that's probably terrible. I'm not sure at all whether the lady actually caught what he said or not. At the yard sale last week, this guy came up in an unbuttoned flannel shirt, baring lots of skin. Evan said to him 'Hey...I see your belly button'. We all had a good chuckle...but we voted for the guy to 'cover that mess up'. Oh well. Seems to be Evan's gift to be brutally honest with folks.
6. I used to light candles all the time...but I have turned to Air Wick plug-ins. I like Island Paradise and Mountain Breeze.
7. I only know a smidge of what is happening with these events because hubby talks about them. He's been watching the NBA finals...I don't protest. I halfway watch it while I'm on the laptop. At least we're in the same room!! But hockey...not interested. I can't follow the puck at all. Hubby usually only watches the highlights on SportsCenter. I can deal with that. (overall, hubby is REALLY blessed to have a sports-minded wife...I don't fuss about him watching ball games.) Oh and I do know who is playing in the NBA finals, but I have no clue about the NHL.
8. Other than the marriages around me, I am really sad about the Air France crash. I just hurt everytime I hear about it and the bodies they've found. And I am so thankful that my husband isn't flying all the time like he used to.
Thanks for dropping by!! I hope you have time to play along...please leave a comment if you do.
Have a great weekend!!