Hello fellow Grillers!!
I apologize for the surprise 'day off' last week. Even though I was traveling, I completely planned on posting questions...but when I got where I was going, the wireless internet stunk!! I managed to post what I did, but I just couldn't get anything more posted.
Thanks for coming back!!
1. What's one of the best things you've seen lately?
2. Has Spring brought you something you don't like?
3. What kind of sandwiches do you like?
4. Do you carry GermX with you at all times?
5. Does each person in your house have their own hamper or do you have a central hamper for everyone?
6. How often do you balance your checkbook?
7. What's the hardest thing you've done lately?
8. Are you a texter?
1. My definition of 'best' is going to be the 'funniest' thing I've seen lately. We were driving home from Texas...the long, boring route (wait, is there any other?) when we drove passed one of the more non-shack-looking homes along the road. And even though this home was one of the better, they had the most hilarious choice for a planter that I've ever seen. It...it was...a toilet! I am not kidding. I know you're not supposed to say 'never'...but...I can honestly say...I will NEVER have a toilet that doubles as a planter!
2. Spring...it brought ANTS!!! We saw a few when we left for vacation...but they were unsupervised for six days. They found the cereal and the sugar...on the opposite side of the kitchen. Ants make me angry!! I won't bother them outside, but dagnabit, don't come in my house!
3. I mostly like hot sandwiches...grilled cheese, philly cheese steak...but I certainly don't mind a nice pb&j every now and then.
4. I do carry GermX...in my purse and in the car. I use it when I know for sure that something we've touched is disgusting...gas pumps, toilets, chewed gum under the picnic table, etc.
5. We use one hamper for now. But it's possible that I will have a nice, new, big house later this year and my plan is for each person to have a hamper in their own closet...and each person will have a laundry day. It sounds like a fantastic plan. I may even go ahead and put it into action!!
6. I balance the checkbook at least twice a month...every time hubby gets paid, since I have to add his pay in anyway, I check it all over to see how we're doing...and to make sure that my favorite Mexcian restaurant hasn't taken out twice our normal bill on a day we didn't even eat there. It pays to balance, people!
7. The hardest thing I've done lately...hmmm...logging lots of hours in the car was kind of hard. Listening to whiny kids while logging lots of hours in the car was kind of hard. I've been blessed with a not-so hard week otherwise.
8. I am now! I sure do feel like a 12 year old. I had texted back and forth with my best friend...and my hubby got all over me because it wasn't included in our plan. Well...now it is. And it kept me entertained while logging long hours in the car.
I hope you've had a great week!
Me? It feels good to be home!!
I loved reading your answers. You reminded me that I will have to deal with ants soon though. I feel the same way you do. They can live outside, but don't come in my home.
Tina...I don't know if you can get rid of a link for me...I post on #5 first and it's the wrong link! It takes people to WORDLESS WEDNESDAY instead of GRILLING GOODNESS...OOPSS...
good questions this week!!
Don't you just love coming home?! Glad everyone is back safe and sound. Thanks for getting the grill out today!
I am new to the Grilling Goodness. I couldn't wait for Friday to roll around! :)
I was going to participate last Friday... but just decided to use your previous week's questions.
So FUN! :) Nice to meet you.
Welcome home! I missed you!
Would you believe I have seen a toilet planter? We have gardener friends in Pennsylvania who use one in their one of their many cottage style flower beds. It IS funny, though!
What a way to find out texting wasn't in your plan!
Ugh, sorry you came home to ants. That is the one thing that I can not stand. Critters/bugs need to stay outside! Will be posting mine momentarily.
As odd as it may seem, toilets that double as planters aren't all that uncommon in some areas. But I can't say it's something I've ever aspired to have in my own yard.
5. Let me know how this works for you. It didn't go over so well for me :(
8. I know what you mean by feeling like a 12 year old.
Have a good week :)
Yes, but does he know that ur txting while driving??? Just curious ;)
Okay, so I know it's been a LONG time since I've had some GG. I am going to make it a goal of mine to try and get caught up this week. (wish me luck)
Post a Comment