Oh goodness...it's that time again!! I think I need you folks to submit questions...this is getting tougher...or maybe I just need more caffeine!
1. Are you competitive?
2. What do you most often eat for breakfast?
3. Do you have a 'raggidy' piece of furniture?
4. What do you wash your face with?
5. What colors does Spring make you want to wear?
6. Do you like working your flower beds?
7. What is something you want that you've never had?
8. How many miles do you have on your car?
1. Absolutely, highly competitive. I've been involved in sports for 18 years and I've always loved to win! I like to play softball and volleyball for church...but sometimes other people involved aren't as serious as I am...I need a 12-step program.
2. I typically eat a cereal bar. I also like oatmeal with raisins. I always eat something. my stomach growls as soon as I'm awake!
3. Boy, do I! Our kitchen table, the 'deal' we found when we got married, it's pitiful. Wobbly chairs that were once chewed on by the dog we used to have. It's sad and I can't wait to move (eventually) so I can get a new dining set!
4. I use Cetaphil antibacterial soap. It was recommended by the dermatologist I went to 9 years ago.
5. Oranges. Greens. I don't typically do yellow, but I might try it.
6. I do not have a green thumb. It's all I can do to weed and re-mulch just to make them look nice for potential buyers. They will have a blank canvas to work with.
7. At the risk of sounding whiny, I want a bigger house. I'm ready for the house that my kids will grow up in...the one where they will bring their friends to...I want to be the 'go to' house when they are teenagers.
8. It just rolled over 170k. My Toyota rocks...the mechanic thinks it's good to go for a while.
As always, thank you so much for joining me for the grillin'!! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
All I have to say is.......WOO-HOO! I'm first,I'm first!! Yipee! Oh wait I said in my grillin' answers that I don't like competition!
Thank you Tina for doing this every Friday..so much fun!!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
I really hope you are able to get that new house very soon!
Oh this is fun. Your questions are good. I like reading everyone's answers, it is fun to get to know people by doing this.
As always good questions. :)
I hope you will get a new house soon. I feel for you because I want to get out of my place so bad. So I know exactly how you feel about a new and especially bigger place.
1. Honestly, not really. I'm fine with winning or losing.
2. A bowl of cereal. Addicted to Honey Bunches of Oats right now.
3. Yes, we have a swivel, rocker chair that was passed down from my husband's grandparents that is in our bedroom. It desperately needs to be re-upholstered!
4. Neutrogena face wash
5. Coral, pink
6. YES! Just did it the last two days in row. I also like it when my Mom comes to help be because she's a total "green thumb."
7. A trip to Paris
8. Just breezed past 50K on the CR-V!
Impressive mileage there! Keep it going, Girl!
I'll think of some question suggestions and throw them your way!
Wow, your Toyota is doing amazing. We just traded in hubby's that was 11 years old with 103K because it was acting up. It was in great shape, but were afraid to invest in it. I hope that new house comes to you soon. My answers posted last night :)
1) YES! I hate to loose and when I do it isn't pretty.
2) Homemade shakes
3) Not that I can think of - we got rid of all of it when we moved into this house, sadly it hasn't been replaced but it didn't make the move either.
5) Black - j/k! Springy colors but mostly HOT PINK ( pre-marriage I would have been totally serious about the black, that's all I ever wore)
6) yes the first time, then it all dies because I am lazy
7) a peaceful home, one that lacks manipulation, lies, deceit, and drama
8) somwhere around 58k
You're doing a great job coming up with questions!
Hope you get your house!
1. Are you competitive? No--not really.
2. What do you most often eat for breakfast? Banana with 2 Tbsp of peanut butter. I am addicted.
3. Do you have a 'raggidy' piece of furniture? Not really---I don't keep things around long....
4. What do you wash your face with?
5. What colors does Spring make you want to wear? Pink and spring green!
6. Do you like working your flower beds? Um...no but I like the results.
7. What is something you want that you've never had? A tall, slender body!!!!
8. How many miles do you have on your car? Not sure...but a lot....we always triple the norm! We are traveling fools:)
Post a Comment