Happy Friday, Friends!!! Thanks for joining me! Let's start the grill, shall we?
1. What do you like most about your skin?
2. Does your spouse mind grocery shopping for you or with you?
3. Do you have access to a pool for the summer?
4. Do you have plans for Father's Day?
5. Is there anything that terrified you as a child that you find .... now?
6. If you could do something instantly, what would it be?
7. What would you do to entertain visitors from out of town?
8. If your best friend owes you money, do you bug them until you get it?
1. I like that my skin is fair...except when I'm sitting next to my very tan friends in the summer. I've said before that if I could just get my freckles to merge, I'd have a great tan...yesterday I told my friend that she was one big freckle. She said "at least you won't be as wrinkled as me when you're old." We shall see.
2. Hubs doesn't mind being sent to the store. If I email him a list, he's good to go. Thursday night, he went with me because we were already out...and I SO appreciate the help because my little people can get crazy in stores!
3. You bet! We are members at our local YMCA...they have an indoor pool (but it's HOT in there), and they also have a small waterpark...which I successfully fried at on Wednesday. Also, I happened to have a very sweet friend who has already invited us over once this summer...a nice inground pool 2 minutes away. Nice. (thanks friend!)
4. Haven't gotten anything nailed down for Father's Day yet. Hubs wants to try a different Chinese buffet...I'm not normally down with that, but for Father's Day...I'll let him ditch us for lunch and go! ha!
5. I don't really remember being terrified of anything...selective memory, I suppose. I wasn't very fond of the mouse-sized, flying waterbugs (i.e. roaches) that we dealt with in one house. But I have not seen such a thing since we left that house.
6. I would instantly lose 40lbs. Wish it were that easy!
7. I'm at a loss. I really don't care much about anything 'historic' in our area. We have a few museums and a zoo...but I guarantee you that it will be 8,000 degrees outside. We could go to the waterpark I mentioned above. We could go to Chuck E Cheese, Incredible Pizza, the movies or sit at home and have a Wii tournament. I don't know!!!!!!! (God willing, we are having guests next week and she's a reader (blog friend I met in real life!)...maybe she'll voice her opinion!)
8. Um, well...usually it's the other way around and she doesn't bug me. I paid our sitter the other day and she owes me half...but she currently has my laptop...so I shall not bug her or she could give my machine a nasty virus or glue the keys down. No thanks.
Leave a comment if you play along...I realize I haven't completely made my rounds from last week, sorry. I will do my best to get around soon.
Keep praying about the sale of our house...we may very well get an offer soon. Four showings this week...all very encouraging!
Have a fabulous weekend, people!!
Another great week with awesome questions. I love it. Love the Father's Day plan...Chinese Buffets are scary. I am praying for the sale of your house and that you have a wonderful week!!!
Got to sleep in today, so I'll post mine later when I have more time to "play" on the computer. No big plans for Father's Day this year as it is the day after our 11th Anniversary (and we have yet to find a free sitter for that one) and Jeremy says he wants a bigger deal made out of that instead of Father's day. I wonder what I can "cook up" without him knowing? Hmm.
I'm a player!!:)
I'm jealous of meeting a bloggy pal!! That sounds like LOTS of laughing is in store! :)
Fun questions! I'm up.
1) It's cancer free. Not that I have ever had cancer - so I'm happy about it!
2) We have always done it as a family thing
4) no he wants us to chill at home
5) too much to list
6) my girls would be like they were 5 years ago
7) If they have never been here we would take them to see the sights, take them to one of our local fabulous parks - unless they came when it was summer time (so March - November). If they have been here and odne all of that, then we would just kick back and let the kiddos play, cook and eat together! Being friends is about spending time with each other.
8) My best friend and I have an odd sense of repayment. If one owes the other money and we know there is something that the other one wants we just buy it for them. We are both mothers and wives and we in-frequently purchase things for ourselves and we both know it. This way we all win! :)
Great questions this week!! I've posted my answers on my blog once again. I love these!! Oh...I love Chinese food...so I definitely could not complain about that one!
ok, it's up now.
Here's my answers!
♥ Fun list! POOF you've lost 100 lbs would be my dream!!! :)
What a great group of questions once again. Thanks for all of the fun. I hope that you have good news to report about the house sale by this time next week :)
My answers are up now :)
1. What do you like most about your skin? I have terrible skin...it is acne prone and doesn't stretch or heal easily...I am bitter :)
2. Does your spouse mind grocery shopping for you or with you? He always does the grocery shopping with me or by himself! His is so great.
3. Do you have access to a pool for the summer? YES!!!! Loving our new pool.
4. Do you have plans for Father's Day? My hubby was out of town :( But my dad came to spend the afternoon / night with us so that was nice. We didn't do much--went swimming and had a very simple (tacos) dinner. It was the 1st time for him to see my house.
5. Is there anything that terrified you as a child that you find .... now? Hmm...just mice/rats and I am still terrified...I pray I never see one again.
6. If you could do something instantly, what would it be? I am right there with you. I would drop 55 lbs!
7. What would you do to entertain visitors from out of town? Well...they would get great conversation and some homemade meals. :) I have no idea what there is to do here yet....it is a small town so probably not much.
8. If your best friend owes you money, do you bug them until you get it? No, never. But my best friend would never owe me $--I try to only give $ not lend $.
Post a Comment